Wednesday 26 January 2011

Eat Cake, Its Wednesday!

Today one of my very favourite people in the world had her beautiful baby girl. The day before yesterday one of my very best friends ever had her little boy. Its been a week of beautiful babies being born, and I'll admit, I've been a little distracted. And maybe a tiny bit jealous. I don't want a whole new tiny human just yet, but seeing those sweet little newborn faces certainly pulled at my heartstrings! 

In celebration of new life (any excuse will do really!) I've been baking. I have not, however, taken any pictures of said baking. Im perfecting recipes, and THEN you can have them. That and, somehow, my camera battery has mysteriously disappeared. Its not in the camera and I didn't take it out! Somehow, my boys and I have eaten through 4 dozen muffins in a week. Berry muffins, carrot muffins and then banana muffins. I cant make anymore just yet! 

I figured I best start updating the "Cakes" tab, or its going to be "under construction" forever. So here is something really basic - a birthday cake from back in November. Recipe soon to follow! 



























Hope you've all had a wonderful Wednesday! Happy Australia Day! 


1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments. I'll do my best to answer questions as quickly as possibly, but with three tiny humans, it can get busy around here. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...