Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Sweetest Thing



I could go into immeasurable detail about the very long story behind this beautiful gift from one of my very best friends. A story that made both her and I laugh until we nearly wet ourselves. In fact, Im tempted. But I'll resist. Somethings are just best kept sweetest by not diluting them in relating the event.

Either way, the product of our little journey arrived beautifully boxed, and has offered me boundless joy - ever compacted by the very nearly unrelated story behind them. Every time I see them I not only remember what a blessing my sweet friend is, but I remember watching her laughing so hard on skype when I told her what had happened, even though she had no working microphone on her computer.



What a joy they have been to me. Arent they exquisite?


1 comment:

  1. love you xx

    that is the best story a bunch of flowers could get :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments. I'll do my best to answer questions as quickly as possibly, but with three tiny humans, it can get busy around here. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...