Monday 3 May 2010

Progress

I suppose for me to be truely accountable, I should blog every day just to let you all in on what exactly it is I've done towards getting my tip, I mean house, sorted and looking beautiful....

Today was a bank holiday so I had my dreamy man home. Its been a bit of an unproductive housewife day, given the aim was to do some more unpacking- I didnt even get a load of WASHING on (gasp!) but I did wash my hair LOL. There are still many hours left in it though so I suppose I will have to make up for lost time tonight.

I did shop today (online of course) and am now one quilt and one cot bumper closer to the boys' new room. I am waiting on the end of the auction for the second one now (how amazing that I found TWO on ebay in the same day??).

Im also LOVING the colour *RED* since, well, day before yesterday? Ive been trying to dig up some pictures of Levi's original nursery for you but no luck yet. Really need to get these pictures sorted.

Until then...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments. I'll do my best to answer questions as quickly as possibly, but with three tiny humans, it can get busy around here. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...