Wednesday 8 September 2010

Pray that fire out!

The fires raging through Boulder CO have taken many homes already, and its now heading straight for my sisters boyfriends family home. They grew up there and all of their possessions are there - they have been unable to fetch anything. There are currently firefighters around their home, please pray that God surrounds it with angels and miraculously spares it.


Its a beautiful home full of their memories.  Here is is covered in winter whites... Im supposed to be going to visit her here in three weeks - lets pray I have somewhere to go!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments. I'll do my best to answer questions as quickly as possibly, but with three tiny humans, it can get busy around here. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...