Tuesday 8 March 2011

Waiting Game and unrelated sweet photos.

These sweet pics are of Levi and Kayla leaving a birthday party last weekend. They are completely unrelated to the rest of this rant post. But they make me happy :)







































Levi's squint is not something I've gotten around to writing about much recently. I find it stressful. Thinking about it and all the admin that's been involved makes me angry. So for the sake of my emotions I tend to have a minimal contact policy. Dealing with only what needs dealing with, as it happens.  As we hoped it was mostly sorted, just waiting on a surgery date, I didn't see the point in mentioning it.










Its debilitating to feel helpless when it comes to your babies. Knowing how it frustrates him, how it makes his life difficult, how it affects his behaviour. Knowing there is nothing I cant do. Knowing that the doctors and hospital staff who are the ones who COULD help are not being helpful. Its torture. Infuriating.


























So, we are back to another wall. Another hic-cup. Another "he said" .."she said". Its been over a year now what we've been trying to just get this sorted.

Hopefully I'll have good news by my next post.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are so precious. What camera are you using? And I'm sorry your little guys is looking at surgery. That is tough.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments. I'll do my best to answer questions as quickly as possibly, but with three tiny humans, it can get busy around here. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...