Thursday 12 August 2010

Back from far far away!

Blogging Family! Im back. Yes, I know - I never bothered to tell you I was going anywhere. *Fail*. I was there for 5 weeks and I didnt even log on to let you all know. Shocking.

Of course I missed you. I know, I know... I thought about popping on to say "Hi" but you know, I cant stop at "Hi"... The where's, who's and whats would have knotted me up here for hours. My heaps of news and 3rd world internet connection just wouldn't have gelled. There would have been NO pictures. Just LOTS of words. Who wants that anyway, right?

Now that Im Out of Africa and settling in nicely again at home, blogging will (hopefully) resume as normal.

Much Love

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments. I'll do my best to answer questions as quickly as possibly, but with three tiny humans, it can get busy around here. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...